Adam M. OlschlagerOffice: Billings
- Adam has represented a private equity firm in a nine figure acquisition of non-operated oil and gas leasehold interests in the Bakken formation – he was principally involved in the area of due diligence title review and defect curative.
- He has represented a private equity firm in an eight figure acquisition of non-operated oil and gas leasehold interests in the Bakken formation – he was principally involved in the area of due diligence title review and defect curative.
- He has represented numerous oil and gas developers and operators in rendering drilling and division order title opinions and advice on title and operations concerns.
- Adam has successfully defended title to a client's oil and gas leases in complex litigation relating to the historical movement of the Yellowstone River near the City of Sidney Montana.
- He has obtained favorable results for working interest owners - overriding royalty interest owners and mineral owners in dozens of quiet title actions in North Dakota and Montana.
Adam is a Partner in the firm’s Billings office. His practice focuses primarily on representing the energy industry. Adam’s practice is concentrated on oil and gas title examination, due diligence, property acquisitions and divestitures, environmental matters and energy and natural resources related litigation. Adam regularly represents clients in state and federal courts and has appellate experience.
In addition to his energy practice, Adam routinely represents clients in complex real estate and commercial transactions. In his free time, Adam enjoys all that the Montana outdoors has to offer including hiking, downhill skiing, hunting and fishing.
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditors’ Rights & Bankruptcy
- Debt Restructuring and Workouts
- Energy & Minerals Projects & Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Renewable Energy
- Oil and Gas
- Lobbying, Regulatory and Administrative Affairs
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
- Title Examination
- Due Diligence
- Joint Ventures
- Mining – Hard Rock, Coal and Industrial Minerals
- Merger and Acquisitions
- Title Review and Curative
- Real Estate
- Access, Title and Property Disputes
- Commercial Real Estate Acquisition, Sales and Leasing
U.S. District Court of Montana, 2007
North Dakota, 2008
U.S. District Court of North Dakota, 2008
2007 – J.D., University of North Dakota School of Law
2003 – B.S. in Information Systems, University of North Dakota
State Bar of Montana
North Dakota State Bar Association
American Bar Association
Yellowstone Area Bar Association