Free Workshop (Virtual and In-Person):
Bob Griffin & Sam Frederick, Crowley Fleck PLLP
Bill Kircher, Erickson Kernell IP, Kansas City & Red Lodge
Tuesday, October 26, 2021
DoubleTree by Hilton Missoula-Edgewater
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
Best Western GranTree Inn
1325 North 7th Avenue
Noon – 1:00: Legal Fundamentals (lunch included)
1:00 – 3:00: Individual Conferences
This free two-part workshop offers practical information to help entrepreneurs stay abreast of developments in intellectual property law that could impact their bottom line. Topics will include:
- Patents: Strategies to counter threats from Patent trolls.
- Software Copyrights: Impact of U.S. Supreme Court’s decision in Google v. Oracle on commercialization and protection of software.
- Trademarks: Strategies to maximize value and protect your brand.
- IP Licensing: Best practices in the cloud-computing era.
- Noncompetes: Potential impact of Pres. Biden’s Executive Order, intersection with Montana law.
During the afternoon session, participants will have the opportunity to sign up for individual conferences to discuss specific questions with attorneys.
For any questions, contact the following: