Timothy L. (Tim) Woznick is Senior Counsel in the firm’s Cheyenne office. He is a member of the firm’s Creditors’ Rights & Bankruptcy practice group. Tim’s practice focuses on the representation of financial institutions and companies in the areas of creditor’s rights and bankruptcy, banking, finance and commercial transactions. He has significant experience representing financial institutions and regularly advises small and mid-size companies on a variety of matters relating to their day-to-day business activities, contractual relations and operations.
Tim’s experience includes:
• Representation of and advice to clients in matters relating to commercial and consumer bankruptcy matters, both secured and unsecured, and in commercial and consumer creditors’ rights matters, including collections, workouts and forbearance agreements, foreclosures, and matters involving the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC).
• Representation of and advice to lending institutions with legal issues in day-to-day operations including bankruptcy, collections, workouts, and regulatory and compliance issues.
• The provision of lending opinions for financing transactions involving entities and assets based in Wyoming.
• Assistance to businesses in a wide range of corporate and transactional matters, including entity formation, contract drafting and negotiation, mergers and acquisitions, and intellectual property.
• Representation of clients in commercial litigation.
- Banking Law, Compliance, and Internal Operations and Processes
- Financing, Loan Structuring, and Documentation
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Other Business Transactions
- Creditors’ Rights & Bankruptcy
- Commercial Loan Transactions
- Debt Restructuring and Workouts
- Personal Property Foreclosures, Claim and Delivery, Replevin, and Injunctive Remedies
- Real Property Foreclosures & Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Real Estate Acquisition, Sales and Leasing
- Real Estate Financing and Security Devices
B.S., University of Wyoming, Mechanical Engineering
J.D., University of Wyoming, College of Law
Prior Experience (Employment)
2005-2018 – Dray, Dyekman, Reed & Healey, P.C., Cheyenne, Wyoming
American Bankruptcy Institute
Presentations & Publications
Wyoming State Bar Annual Meeting & Judicial Conference–”Was it for This my Life I Sought? How to React, Prepare, and Handle the Increase of Wyoming’s Consumer Bankruptcy Cases,”, September, 2017
Wyoming Lawyer–“Proceed with Caution! What Wyoming Lawyers Need to Know About the Service Members Civil Relief Act and How it Can Affect Their Practice”, 2012
Wyoming Bar Exam Review–Contract Law, 2011-2012
Wyoming Medical Society–“New HIPAA Requirements and Their Effect on You”, 2009
MEDS PDN–Medical Records, HIPAA Update, 2006 and 2008
American Health Lawyers Association–50 State Survey of Balance Billing Laws, 2006
Wyoming Law Review–“Case Note: U.S. Supreme Court’s Decision in Lawrence v. Texas”, 2004