|Ripped from the Headlines: Tax Issues for Montana CPAs
To: All Montana CPAs. Please join Crowley Fleck PLLP for a complementary, interactive, monthly CPE presentation on a tax subject of timely interest to Montana CPAs. Each one-hour presentation will cover a 30-minute topic presented by tax attorneys at Crowley Fleck PLLP. The remainder of the presentation will consist of “Ask an Attorney” questions and answers regarding tax and legal issues that CPAs want to discuss. Attendees are encouraged to email questions in advance but, time permitting, questions will also be taken during the presentation.
Presented by: Jared M. Le Fevre, JD, LLM (Taxation), Fellow of the American College of Tax Counsel, and Lucas Forcella, JD, Crowley Fleck PLLP, and other Crowley Fleck attorneys.
CPE: 1 CPE per monthly presentation
Dates: The 4th Thursday of each month from 12 to 1pm on the following dates:
- April 27, 2023: Income Tax Appeals. The What’s, Why’s and How’s of Federal and State Appeals
- May 25, 2023: Farm and Ranch Audits, Further Legal Issues
- June 22, 2023: Montana Property Taxation: a Primer in Light of New Reappraisal Cycle
- July 27, 2023: New Federal Corporate Transparency Act
- August 24, 2023: Dealing with IRS Substitute for Returns
- September 21, 2023: Conservation Easements
- October 26, 2023: Special Halloween Edition: Death and Taxes
- November 16, 2023: Estate Planning and Probate: What CPA’s Need to Know
Exciting Developments: If there is a new tax subject that hits the headlines shortly before the presentation, we may substitute that subject for the announced topic. But if we do, you can believe it will be worth your time.
Who says there’s no such thing as a Free Lunch (presentation)?: Join us in-person at the offices of Crowley Fleck PLLP in Billings, Montana, for a complimentary lunch during the CPE. Alternatively, attend via live Zoom or phone conference for those that prefer the comfort of their office.
To Join the CPE: To RSVP for in-person and lunch, or for online log in or call in information, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask an Attorney: To submit “Ask an Attorney” questions, please email questions to email@example.com
For more information, please contact Jared Le Fevre, firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-255-7323