Crowley Fleck’s Commercial Litigation attorneys have extensive experience representing individuals and businesses throughout Montana, Wyoming, and North Dakota in commercial disputes in state and federal trial courts, appellate courts, tribal courts, arbitration panels, and mediations. Crowley Fleck Commercial Litigation attorneys handle a wide range of complex and common business related disputes for both plaintiffs and defendants involving:
- Breach of contract in business ventures including real estate, manufacturing, services and high tech
- Business tort claims such as negligent misrepresentation, fraud, conversion, and breach of fiduciary duty
- Securities litigation
- Corporate governance
- Shareholder disputes
- Business dissolution
- Banks and financial institutions, including lender liability lawsuits
- Professional negligence claims, including accountants, engineers, and architects
- Real estate litigation between buyers, sellers, and developers
- Title insurance
Crowley Fleck’s Commercial Litigation attorneys have actual experience and training to litigate cases through trial. However, we also understand that a trial often is not the best result for the client. Crowley Fleck’s Commercial Litigation attorneys frequently collaborate with transactional attorneys in our Banking & Finance, Creditor’s Rights & Bankruptcy, Business Organizations, Indian Law, Taxation, and Real Estate practice groups, not only to plan and prepare our clients for litigation, but also to attain creative, economical, efficient, and preemptive solutions for our clients without the need for a trial. Crowley Fleck’s Commercial Litigation attorneys have extensive experience representing clients in alternative dispute resolution proceedings, including mediations and arbitrations. Several of our attorneys also act as mediators for other parties engaged in commercial disputes.
Crowley Fleck’s attorneys are regularly selected by their peers and our clients for recognition in Chambers USA, Benchmark Litigation, The Best Lawyers in America, and Super Lawyers and have achieved AV ratings from Martindale Hubbell.